Jan 31, 2012

New VIP Gift for February!

Hello all you lovely VIPs!

I thought it was high time I set out a new VIP gift for you...and with Valentine's Day just around the corner, this one has a suitable sexy/romantic theme! To help celebrate the launching of our 2012 Burlesque collection (we expect the full collection will be available in store from March 31st), I've included the beautiful NEW Ostrich Feather fans, in black, with an exclusive matching set of sexy underwear...a great gift for the ladies...and, hmm, I'm sure you girls know what to do for the men out there!!

Now, whilst we are on the subject of FREE STUFF, tomorrow marks the beginning of the WOMENstuff hunt. StarChild Designs will be taking part, with our hunt prize there for the taking. Sticking to the Burlesque theme of this month, we're GIVING AWAY a set of our fantastic Peacock feather fans to all comers. WOW...so that's TWO sets of beautiful fans to enjoy. My my you are all terribly spoiled!


Enjoy ;)
Take me to the StarChild Designs Store!
xxTatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment