Oct 7, 2010

New release! Classic 1920s Vintage Costumes

Finally...I have heard your many requests and got around to designing the first of hopefully a wide range of vintage swimsuits. Naturally I started with the iconic brightly striped one-piece swimsuits from the 1920s era. So quaint - and there are two styles, Navy Stripe and Red Stripe for both gentlemen and ladies in store right now!






Not satisfied to finish there, I've added two ladies 1930s styled swimsuits to the collection, in a "Blue Check" and "Pink Flower" patterns. Naturally, for the ladies, all the swimsuit include the hats pictured here...one must not be seen with one's head uncovered on the beach after all! Grab them in-store now and enjoy :)


4 comments:

  1. Nice vintage swimwear. Do you sell these? Can I repost on my blog, which promotes workouts in lycra swimwear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you sell these? Can I purchase one?

    ReplyDelete